Ameren Energy Saving Rebate Illinois
It only takes about 3 minutes to complete this important step towards lower energy bills.
How can the Ameren Illinois Program help you?
The Ameren Illinois Home Efficiency Income Qualified Program is an incentive program that helps low to moderate income households receive incentives to help upgrade or replace (if eligible):
- Heating & Cooling Systems (New Energy Efficient Furnaces and Air Conditioners)
- Insulation and Air Sealing
- Smart Thermostats
- High Efficiency Lighting
Why should you apply for the Ameren Illinois Program?
This program is designed to reduce energy usage. Ameren Illinois is looking for homes that can be brought to ENERGY STAR® levels by properly insulating the home, sealing any air leaks in the home, and installing high efficiency equipment- if eligible.
How can you qualify for the Ameren Illinois Program?
There are several guidelines Ameren Illinois has to determine if you're eligible to apply for this program.
Program Eligibility Guidelines:
- Live in a single family home
- Must be a residential customer of Ameren Illinois, heating with gas or electricity delivered by Ameren Illinois
- Maximum Gross Annual Household Income is at or below the amount listed in the chart below
|Number of Persons in Household||Maximum Income|
If you fall within this criteria, please submit your information and someone from our office will reach out to schedule an application appointment. This appointment will be to help you fill out an application and submit your information to Ameren Illinois, who determines if you're approved.
Items to have ready for your application appointment:
- The first and second pages of last year's Federal income tax papers or SSI 1099 form if you do not file income taxes
- A tax bill or a copy of the house deed
- Ameren Illinois account number
The procedure to get approval to receive these incentives from Ameren Illinois is a required multi-step process. The assessments we provide will determine what your home will qualify for once your application from Ameren Illinois is approved. Act now to take advantage of these limited time incentive opportunities!